Saturday, May 5, 2012

Welcome to The Island of Lost Souls

Hello and welcome back!

Now then..I've started the new Magick Films blog, as the old one had been getting a tad dusty and neglected. This new blog...that's where it's at, cats. (I have imported all of the old posts for historical purposes...soon I will just blow up the old blog...be a shame to waste 'em).

(Devon says "it's respectful of you to be here")

It is here..at this fine Island of Lost Souls...that you will be kept up to date on the various/insane projects of Magick Films...including

The Untitled Documentary of Tiki-

The Tonga Hut TV Show web series-

...or even my proposed filmed version of the play "Chess" performed entirely by cat hand puppets.

Stay tuned....but first I must go meet my friends down at Tiki Ti....Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Magick Films' Recommended Reading